"How To Send A
If you've never sent a page to someone else
Just follow one of these easy
TO SEND BY
1.hit the send button on
3.check the people you want to
4.click on continue
on send....That's it!
"TO SEND BY E-MAIL:"
1. Prepare an E-mail to your friend as you
2. "Copy" (Control+C) the address (URL/http:)
of the Page you would like to send.
3. "Paste" (Control+V) or "Type" it into the
new E-mail message.
4. "Send" via your own personal E-mail service!
If you would like, you can also add a personal
message with your E-mail.
"FOR AOL USERS:"
(Adding a Hyperlink to your E-Mail:)
1. Place the web page you want to send in your
2. Click the "Favorite Places" icon on the
Toolbar to see the list of your Favorite Web
3. Choose the web page that you would like to
add to your E-mail message.
4. Click and drag the little heart icon in your
Favorite Places folder into the Message section
of your Compose Mail window. A blue hyperlink
Tip: You can make a Hyperlink say what you want
it to say. In your mail, highlight the entire
hyperlink with your mouse. Next, type a word or
phrase that you think accurately describes the
link. Your hyperlink is now
5. Address your mail, add a Subject, click
"Send," and you're done!
"TO SEND ON ICQ:"
(If you don't know what ICQ is, you probably
don't have it.)
1. Go to the web page you want to send.
2. "Open" your ICQ contact list.
3. "Highlight" the person(s) you wish to send
the URL to by left-clicking your mouse on their
4. Once it's highlighted, right-click your
mouse and select "Web Page Address: URL" from the
5. A new Box will pop open. The URL and the
name of the site will automatically
6. You can add a description or a personal
message if you wish.
7. Click on "Send" and you are done!
Note: If the address doesn't fill in
automatically, just type the address in the line
that says "URL."
You can also send the page to MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS
by clicking the "More" button, checking all the
names you would like, and clicking on
Please use your Browser's "Back" button
to return to the home page.